Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fresh Film Festival

Options
  • 20-04-2005 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

Was anyone at this? I was at the awards on Tuesday. Any opinions on any of the films shown there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Was this the thing that was down in Limerick or somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Yeah. It was in the Glor theatre.

My friends entered that. They had the film that featured Home Star Runner. They were talkin' about it today and mentioned some of the weird things at it. They said there was a video of a woman's hands covering themselves in goopy stuff. Exploration Of Self or whatever.

Yeah, I saw that. Some of the films were really ****. What was their film?

I can't recall the name. They're gonna give me a lend of a copy soon so I'll be able to see it. I'll tell them tomorrow to get on here. They probably won't the lazy.......

• Advertisement

I had a film in it too. Just as long as their film wasn't the one about the elixer of life.
    "It smells like raspberries, honey, the first memory I ever had, my mother"
    "Didn't your mother die when you were a baby?"
    "Exactly."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 marshmellowface

if you want to see some really good shorts check out wonderscreen on tv3 next saturday, i think it's repeated on mondays nights too..
    they'll be showing about 60 of the best shorts from around the world, animation and live action - i had a look at the line up for the whole series and they've got some excellent stuff coming up

line up for episode 2 is here:
    www.lovelyproductions.com/wonderposter.html

u can download the intro graphics by D.A.D.D.Y too, found a link on creative ireland:

www.lovelyproductions.com/wonderscreenintro_ep1.mpg

:)

God damn you....We were higly commended but no, you had to steal our thunder. It's great that Conor McMahon came second in it before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 vindictive_miss

I was there. twas quite the deadliness. my film got highly commended, (its actually Geranium's film but i was an actress in it) wey hey for Guilty, le documentaire (name of film)!

Advertisement