Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis In Newcastle West

Options
  • 10-06-2013 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Anyone interested in playing tennis,

Im a member In Newcastle, and looking to start some small tourments and to play more,

If you fancy a game give me a pm :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Skittlez11

Hey I have been trying to find info about the tennis club in Newcastle west and can't find anything online. If you know someone I could contact about it or give me any info such as price and what nights it's on that would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Anyone have any information on the tennis club?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Seamus B

After alot of goolgling I came across a man called Ron McCoy who was in charge of the tennis club a few years ago, currently chair person of the tidy towns. Not sure if he still has anything to do with the club but it's worth a try.
    Ron McCoy 08* *** ****

PS. Would be nice to have the West Limerick section back on boards.

Mod Edit: Removed mobile number as it was not made clear as to whether the number is a private one or one publically listed as being available to the general public. If it is publically listed, please provide the link to where it is listed along with showing the number

Advertisement