Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a place to play texas hold em in the city?

Options
  • 08-03-2011 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a pub in the city centre that would allow me to host a once-off private texas hold em tourney for our sports and social club at work. There would only be between 20-30 attending so a small function room would be ideal but as we don't have much money to spend on this, we were hoping that maybe the money we would spend over the course of the night would be enough to secure someplace. Anyone know of anywhere suitable? We are looking to hold it on the last friday of this month, the 25th March. Any help is much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,769 ✭✭✭✭phog

You could try a rugby club or a hotel, our S&S club have used the Pery for a 45 drive and I think they provided finger food.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Zamp

Try the Locke bar. Upstairs there would be perfect assuming they've finished serving food at that time. I've dealt with them before and found them great.

Advertisement