Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIT Millennium Theatre

Options
  • 02-10-2008 8:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has been to this theatre & knows how tiered the stalls are? I am booking tickets for Alone it stands and need to know how far back would be OK!

Also, do you know if drinks can be brought into the theatre?

Thanks,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Its a cool venue - small enough [in a good way] that even the back seats should have a great view.

- Wish they actually booked in the odd act/band/show/play; their schedule has disappointed me since the builders left :(

There is a good slant in the seating area so should be fine out, have no idea about there alcohol policy - flagon of Linden Village under the jacket and a long straw?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭RINO87

Raiser wrote: »

- Wish they actually booked in the odd act/band/show/play; their schedule has disappointed me since the builders left :(

its run by UL concert hall, they aint going to shoot themselves in the foot by putting on brilliant stuff!

they sell wine and the like beforehand and during intervals

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

just try and get a seat in the middle stall... the side ones can be a bit wide... anywhere from a quarter of the way up from the front to the back will be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

But it's much smaller than UL, so it's not really in competition is it? You'd think they would try and get some decent gigs in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

decent gigs can fill more seats?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement