Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I never noticed that before...

• 17-02-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭

Was quite sick the last few days with a stomach flu. As I an getting over it, my little fella (penis, there i said it)seems to have developed a party trick, changing from an out and out circumcised to one that looks uncircumcised, and is trying to get back into my body for comfort :P

There should be a memo about these things.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I was trying to come up with a witty response but that's just ****ed up. Good day sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Stop staring at your penis all day and do the smart thing - get some serious computer game time in before you have to go back to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that when sick, they can often retreat and head back inside!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

Id say it was uncommon knowledge and have never seen such.

I have seen mine get larger occasionally. The cause is as yet uncertain, but I feel it may be womanly titillation, or the mere presence ( or, dear reader thought of) womanly flesh.

If that is the case, and investigations continue, I shall prescribe for myself some mortifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

phill106 wrote: »
    Was quite sick the last few days with a stomach flu. As I an getting over it, my little fella (penis, there i said it)seems to have developed a party trick, changing from an out and out circumcised to one that looks uncircumcised, and is trying to get back into my body for comfort :P

There should be a memo about these things.

Sounds to me like you are extremely dehydrated mate. You been puking with this stomach flu and not getting your liquids in?

• Advertisement
Advertisement