Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Intake 9

Options
124»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 63 ✭✭GavinusMaximus

DB89 wrote: »
    Scrap that last comment - cant get into the course details.

Apologies for getting anyone's hopes up.

Just got an email confirming registratiom and access to the online learning again.
    I'd guess the rest of you have got this as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 coka67

Just got an email confirming registratiom and access to the online learning again.
    I'd guess the rest of you have got this as well?

Yea got email but don't think you can actually access anything until after the induction!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 coka67

Also just thinking - what are most of you doing after the 4 week residential? I have quite far to travel so not sure if it's best to stay in GV or try get a place near by! Don't want to be sitting on my own every night in GV! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭didierdrogba

coka67 wrote: »
    Also just thinking - what are most of you doing after the 4 week residential? I have quite far to travel so not sure if it's best to stay in GV or try get a place near by! Don't want to be sitting on my own every night in GV! :)

I had asked about this before as well,the problem with looking to get a place is that we cant really commit to anymore than a 4/5 month lease which really narrows down the options.

I'm planning on bringing it up at induction if they don't already mention it,at least GV appears to be an option...not ideal though

coka67 wrote: »

Yea I was contemplating staying if they have the room.
    I don't drive yet, and for reasons of security etc... I think it might be better if I were to stay.

Anyone else like myself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭warofattrition

Yea I was contemplating staying if they have the room.
    I don't drive yet, and for reasons of security etc... I think it might be better if I were to stay.

Anyone else like myself?

I was thinking of staying too,mainly to avoid the traffic and I only live outside Belfast :v

I don't fancy getting caught in a tailback and walking in late!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 1PCPLOD

ooooopsss I've just discovered I've made a boob! I might have sent away by changes to circumstances instead of bringing it with me to induction! Can anyone private message me a copy of it if it's not already filled out?????

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭LadyVernal

1PCPLOD wrote: »
    ooooopsss I've just discovered I've made a boob! I might have sent away by changes to circumstances instead of bringing it with me to induction! Can anyone private message me a copy of it if it's not already filled out?????

Loads of people done that. Dont worry. They dont say anything

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pb82

Good luck folks

Nothing can prepare you for the emotional roller coaster of that first week

I am officially burst

Great though

I've started some early preparation for all the rigors of Garnerville.

:P

• Advertisement

Wee word of advice

Get the fitness hit hard before u get in or u may die in a pe class :D

Wish I hadn't hit it so hard at xmas

pb82 wrote: »
    Wee word of advice

Get the fitness hit hard before u get in or u may die in a pe class :D

Wish I hadn't hit it so hard at xmas

*Puts pint down and leaves bar*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Hes not even joking! I can vouch for it, even though he's fitter than he lets on, its still tough going! PCA for an hour and a half basically IMO !! !

Also get learning your pre induction and induction stuff as best possible. The way they phrase the multiple choice answers are a total pain that makes you doubt yourself !

Also hurry up and get in here so the crap attention is off us ! ! PLEASE. :)

How many are in intake 9?

The full 42

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Any Questions ? ? :)

Feel free to PM.

Advertisement