Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dole Payment Query

• 18-07-2011 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8

Hi,
    I am currently doing a WPP.

As of 3 weeks ago i started receiving my Jobseekers allowance money into my bank account.

On week 1 i received my payment of 188 on Tuesday, which is the day i usually que in the post office.

On week 2 i didn't receive any money on Tuesday so i went to my local dole office to query this and was told all dole payments that are paid into bank accounts are paid on Thursdays. Fair enough, but that meant i went 2 days with out money.
    So i checked my account on Thursday i saw that 188 was in my account.
    My Question is should i not have received 250.66 ?
    Payment for Tuesday and Wednesday?
    Does that make sense?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 slappywags

am i correct in thinking this?
    am i miscalculating?
    i don't wanna go into the dole office again and query this if im wrong as it means taking a couple of hours off my WPP job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

You are getting paid for the same weekly period, its just you are receiving the money on a different day.
    Bank payments are paid on Thursday, JSA into Post Office on Tuesday.

Advertisement