Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter - a matter has arisen which requires clarification

Options
  • 18-07-2011 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

Last week I recieved a letter which asks me to come in for an interview this week as a matter has arisen which they'd like me to clarify. It was sent 1 week before the date (Thursday) when they want me to call in. Has anyone else gotten a letter like this? I'm slighlty terrified,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 coolings

from what i no it could be one of two things ether they are calling you in about showing evedence that you are looking for a job ie interview letters and declines
    or the worst one someone may have reported you for working or something like that it depends on the office you are being asked to go to as they handle them claims in a sperate one from where you sign on
    there is a third that pops into mind paperwork could have gotten lost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 smokedfish

AH it could be any of the above, i did part time work for three days over the christmas which was cash in hand. It's in the office i sign on in with the social welfare inspector, they haven't asked me to bring anything, just a passport

• Registered Users Posts: 21 coolings

ahh well then it could be just proof of work or lost paperwork something like that i would think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 smokedfish

phew - thanks i was freaking out a bit there

• Registered Users Posts: 25 seoirserob

maybe they've a job for you . . .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement