Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best portrait tattoo artist in Dublin/Ireland?

Options
  • 17-07-2015 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

Looking for some advise/opinions

I like to have my 2 daughters portrait tattooed on each upper arm from photos,and I wonder if anyone has some advise as, whom would be the best portrait tattoo artist in Dublin/Ireland? I know opinions are diverse, however I'm just looking for a general input.

I want it to be realistic and detailed work & I'm looking for someone with a lot of experience in Portrait Tattoos.

if anybody has any advice or experience in relation to this, I would really appreciate it.

Any links or example work photos would be great.

Many thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

stalin11 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Looking for some advise/opinions

I like to have my 2 daughters portrait tattooed on each upper arm from photos,and I wonder if anyone has some advise as, whom would be the best portrait tattoo artist in Dublin/Ireland? I know opinions are diverse, however I'm just looking for a general input.

I want it to be realistic and detailed work & I'm looking for someone with a lot of experience in Portrait Tattoos.

if anybody has any advice or experience in relation to this, I would really appreciate it.

Any links or example work photos would be great.

Many thanks for the help.
    robert litcan in dark raptor has knocked out some pretty impressive portraits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Remis is the standard reply for portraits really.

Marcin Sonski is another.

Tomash Blaszczak too.

All the above are in Dublin.

Advertisement