Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread Suggestion, PTSTW Chat thread

Options
  • 28-11-2011 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭

We are constantly being told NOT to post chat in the Photo's That Shook The World thread, yet some of the pictures DO set off further debate.

Would it be worth having a Photo's That Shook The World Chat thread? That way the Mods don't have to be constantly deleting posts, and yet there can be chat about the photos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I'll bring this thread to the other mod's attention(s) and we'll discuss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I'd go with that as there are plenty of pictures in that thread that are worthy of fine discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I'd go with that as there are plenty of pictures in that thread that are worthy of fine discussion.

Agreed.Duggy. Thanks folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

We discussed this and it's not gonna happen. Sorry lads. We just think those kind of discussions are better suited for another forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement