Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Torres Nike Advert

• 10-06-2008 6:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Right not sure if this has been posted before,I've searced and couldn't find it! It's been talked about in the Euro '08 thread! And didn't see it in the Liverpool Superthread yet! So here it is....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,898 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

It's in the Spain/Russia match thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

It's quality. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Yeah I saw it there now! Wasn't when I went looking for it,like I pointed out it was being talked about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Saw it at half time, brilliant ad, brilliant :D

He was probably paid about £1 trillion for those 3 seconds he was in it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

And rightly so!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Who'se your man he kicks the ball to? I cant quite place him, dream team or somethin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Just saw the ad there at half time. Does anyone know who's the guy who says 'thanks mate'? Was he in Dream Team? Have seen him somewhere before and it's buggin me....

bohsman wrote: »
    Who'se your man he kicks the ball to? I cant quite place him, dream team or somethin?

Jinx :D got delayed pressing submit cos of Villa's hat trick. Have him in my fantasy team and had to make a gloating phone call!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,898 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

bohsman wrote: »

Yeah Lee Presley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

DaveMcG wrote: »

He was probably paid about £1 trillion for those 3 seconds he was in it :p

Who? the guy from Dream Team?

:)

• Advertisement

Cheers that was annoying the cr@p outta me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

AAs I said in the Spain thread, the ad is as lame as the who will you support ad on the BBC.

Advertisement