Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview installation duplex?

Options
  • 12-06-2014 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

Am looking at putting a saorview aerial in the attic of my duplex. Does anyone know of someone who could install this for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Thetruthking

where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

where are you based?

Waterville

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

I have used this Clonee based installer in the past. I have no association with him but he did a fine job of installing an antenna and dish on my house, I was very happy with the work and would recommend him.

http://www.adverts.ie/construction-tradesmen/satellite-dish-installer/75301

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Erelliac

Hi Athrasna,

I'm currently considering moving to Saorview and am also based in Waterville (in a 3-bed duplex). The idea would also to install the aerial in the attic. May I ask you if you went ahead with the installation, and if the service/signal is good enough under such a set-up?

Many thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Erelliac wrote: »
    Hi Athrasna,

I'm currently considering moving to Saorview and am also based in Waterville (in a 3-bed duplex). The idea would also to install the aerial in the attic. May I ask you if you went ahead with the installation, and if the service/signal is good enough under such a set-up?

Many thanks,

Hi, no in the end I opted to stay with UPC/Virgin as they were the best for broadband and a TV package wasn't much more expensive. I'd also read mixed reports of attic saorview reception.

• Advertisement
Advertisement