Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike repair- Dublin 15

Options
  • 11-06-2014 9:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭

Anyone know of a local bicycle repair shop in Dublin 15?

There's a problem with the chain on my daughter's bike which we've been unable to fix ourselves.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Cycle Zone are in the cottages on the main street in Blanchardstown. There's also Halfords in the town centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Zaph wrote: »
    Cycle Zone are in the cottages on the main street in Blanchardstown. There's also Halfords in the town centre.

A distant relative of mine(Justin)either owns or works in Cycle Zone(or did) and hes been working on bikes years

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

jeffk wrote: »
    A distant relative of mine(Justin)either owns or works in Cycle Zone(or did) and hes been working on bikes years

Shill!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Zaph wrote: »
    Shill!!! :D

I said he worked on them years, I never said he was good or bad lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I am impressed with Cycle Zone. It is where I go for parts/accessories and service.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I'd go with Cyclezone, not only are you supporting a local business, the mechanics in there would be more experienced.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

Yes wanted to avoid the likes of Halfords (wasn't aware they did repairs) as I'd prefer to support Irish business.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and recommendations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Halfords tends to have big waiting lists. Also depends who you get in there.

Staggs in Lucan has a good rep but even busier than anywhere else. I've stopped using them.

Have had good experiences with Cyclezone so far. Also busy.

Advertisement