Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have any friends who are gay but don't know it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

There are plenty of men who are as camp as christmas and straight. There are plenty who are extremely masculine and gay. Not all gay ppl conform to the fabulous queen or vain bodybuilder stereo types.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Have you got any friends who are gay but don't know it or won't admit it to themselves? I have two. I'm not saying that they would ever 'come out' to themselves or anyone else or ever want to have a sexual encounter with another man, but it's so obvious. One was 48 before he slept with a woman because he wasn't really interested! :eek: The other is only early thirties and has just got married. I'm not saying he is Alan Carr, but there are similarities.
    Do you know anyone like this?

Yes I do. You. :cool:

Balmed Out wrote: »
    There are plenty of men who are as camp as christmas and straight. There are plenty who are extremely masculine and gay. Not all gay ppl conform to the fabulous queen or vain bodybuilder stereo types.

Nice, an expert on the subject.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Links234 wrote: »
    I wouldn't speculate on friends, but you know the kinda people who are always giving out about gay people? That just screams closet case.

Countdown to the next conservative politician being caught with a rentboy... :pac:

Advertisement