Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Why the fúck would they sack BMcD this close to the deadline and risk losing McCormack as a result? Why not wait until after it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,063 ✭✭✭✭event

someone tweeted there, they just dont give a shíte

Sponsor is pulling out now too, so we have even less money. Laughable, an absolute jokeshop. GFH are to blame for this too.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We're a fcuking laughing stock. Makes the days of Ridsdale and Bates look good now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Getting real tired at not being able to enjoy following the club I love

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

There are no words for this latest fiasco ,

Thanks Brian , best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Gianluca Fiasco

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Just broke on SSN that 6 clubs have contacted McCormacks advisers since he spoke out at 8pm.

M.O.T

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

Gutted, full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Messi19

Fcuking Gianluca Festa is in charge tomorrow. Im gonna have myself a beer now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Hate to say it but I just backed us at 29/1 to get relegated.

• Advertisement

Mezcita wrote: »
    Hate to say it but I just backed us at 29/1 to get relegated.

I got 33's an hour ago. Could've had 80/1 2 days ago :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Messi19 wrote: »
    I got 33's an hour ago. Could've had 80/1 2 days ago :)

I just missed the 33's! Ah least we will be happy either way.

Total shambles. If McCormack makes a last minute move to West Ham we are in big trouble.

Mezcita wrote: »
    Total shambles. If McCormack makes a last minute move to West Ham we are in big trouble.

21/10 on that right now but it looks like Cellino is blocking any outgoings. Also rumours we've already signed 2/4 players

Supposedly Cellino in the east stand tonight

BfVyTopIgAAr3VZ.jpg

Also it seems the first of the Italian players have are on the way to the club http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/01/31/cagliari-loan-duo-to-leeds/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭championc

Our turn to be like Watford last season. It's hard to get excited tbh

For fcuk sake, these Italian arseholes are just winding me up now.....blocked a transfer of Peltier to Bolton and Varney to Blackburn.......we could have been rid of one of the worst players if not the worst player in Peltier AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fans outside ER preventing Cellino from leaving. Keep chasing his taxi away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭J Cheever Loophole

Sickened to see a decent and honourable man get treated like this. Sickened.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

We really are a horrible little club, we certainly can't consider ourselves a "big" club anymore looks like we'll be in the third tier very soon, really getting annoyed by this sh!te

the atmosphere tomorrow is going to be poisonous :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Haigh has resigned according to reports

Owen Coyle just said on BBC that he spoke to McCormacks agent and that a £6m bid from Cardiff was turned down. Seems now that Haigh has walked and at least one player has been signed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,063 ✭✭✭✭event

the atmosphere tomorrow is going to be poisonous :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Could be very violent, i reckon there will be serious trouble

only slim hope is that the FA reject Cellino as an unfit and improper person although I'm sure its very simple to side step any of their rules.

Mike Farnan was still saying he wasn't waving the white flag.

if there is one player brought in I sure hope its a damn sight better than the manager they've lumped us with.
    knowing our luck it'll be some sh1te 3rd division striker who hasn't scored a goal all season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

as the song said it's a "mad world"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Speechless. Absolute f**ktards making a shambles of the club. I'd love to be a fly on the dressing room wall tomorrow, festa will have his work cut out trying to win that over.

It wouldn't even be half as bad if celliano had just taken over but to come in the way he has is sickening. I feel for poor BMcD, bad run or not he didn't deserve that. You get the feeling that regardless of the results the last few weeks that this was always going to be things would unfold.

The next few weeks will be.... interesting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Heard Ross on SSN and he is just as gutted at Mc Dermott's sacking as the rest of us. How can this Festa guy (who I have never heard of BTW) walk into that dressing room tomorrow and expect any sort of respect or co-operation from Mc Cormack and the rest of the players. and I feel kinda sorry for the new player, who ever he is. its not his fault he has been brought in the way he has, but its gonna be tough for him to join the team. as for blocking the sale of Varney! WTF! the guy clearly didnt want to play for Leeds. Let him get lost if that is his attitude, why would you want to keep some one around who clearly doesnt want to be there?!?!

I really cannot understand this whole thing! You cant sack a manager just because he cant turn average players into premiership contenders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

SarahBM wrote: »
    Heard Ross on SSN and he is just as gutted at Mc Dermott's sacking as the rest of us. How can this Festa guy (who I have never heard of BTW) walk into that dressing room tomorrow and expect any sort of respect or co-operation from Mc Cormack and the rest of the players. and I feel kinda sorry for the new player, who ever he is. its not his fault he has been brought in the way he has, but its gonna be tough for him to join the team. as for blocking the sale of Varney! WTF! the guy clearly didnt want to play for Leeds. Let him get lost if that is his attitude, why would you want to keep some one around who clearly doesnt want to be there?!?!

I really cannot understand this whole thing! You cant sack a manager just because he cant turn average players into premiership contenders.

I am not condoning recent events, but we should never have got beat 6-0 at Wednesday. Or 2-0 at Rochdale. Unforgivable in my opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement