Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarrassing yourself in front of the person you fancy

Options
  • 20-06-2012 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

It happens to everyone in all walks of life! How have you embarrassed yourself in front of the person you like/fancy?

I remember when I was about 11 years old hanging around in the park with a group of friends and the girl I fancied. We had just had a bit of kick around of a football when we all lied down in the grass. I was lying on my back and the girl I fancied walked over and sat on my stomach. I let out an enormous fart that sounded like someone was taking a sh*t into a trumpet! She didn't laugh, she just said "eww". I was mortified and everyone p*ssed themselves laughing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

when I was a teenager, I was acting all cool. gave a light to this person I fancied. They were acting all cool too.

My lighter was one of those pound shop jobs and when they went to light their cigarette, the flame was massive and scorched off their eyebrows. :eek:

I was mortified, but couldn't help falling around the place laughing at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

She didn't laugh, she just said "eww". I was mortified and everyone p*ssed themselves laughing!

Pissing yourself is fairly disgusting too, or so I hear. Sounds like a match made in heaven!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Tripped over a swing after walking straight into it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

pissed in her wardrobe when i was gargled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Pov06

Jaysus lads, some talented people on Boarrds.ie loike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I was 14...she had her back to me while pushing a pram (with her niece in it) all her friends were facing her, and me as I was cycling towards her really fast and telling them to not say anything so i could frighten her. I pulled the brakes and then flew over the handle bars. Bike then landed on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I set up a webcam to view my room and gave all my friends access to watch when this hot girl was coming over. She started stripping and mauling the box off herself to our astonishment. I went into the room and she seduced me into doing a chicken dance for everyone on camera. Then I blew my load when she went to take out my lad. Mortifying stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I went to give her a lift on my bike. I was tipsy at the time, she was hammered. Combined lack of balance resulted in us both hitting the ground, right beside a queue of waiting taxis. She burst her lip. Not too impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Girl fancied me so she had a little house party which I was told to go along to.

Realise there's a cat in the room where we all are. I'm not great with them and sometimes get an allergic reaction where I keep sneezing.

Cat isn't bothering me though so things are going great as me and her chat on her sofa.

Feel a twinge in my nose, but I ignore it.

We keep talking.

Then, like a tap being turned on, a river of snot just rolls out at the speed of light and drips onto her couch.

She doesn't look impressed.

I check my pockets for tissue only to find this rotten piece scrunched up. I use that but the volume of snot is so thick that the tissue slipped and just smeared snot along the side of my face, leaving bits of tissue and lint around my nose.

I then start sneezing like a relentless machine firing snot torpedos. I had to abort and hide in the jacks.

That night could've went better............well, it did actually considering I managed to still get with her afterwards :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I loved Jackie, a girl at school and although had shifted her two best friends ( badly ) all I wanted was Jackie. I used to turn into a total mess when she would talk to me, so you can imagine how the excitement when one day in second year she sat beside me on the bus home from school. A mixture of nearvs, hunger and desire overtook me and out of pure bravado got a mars bar from my bag and two bites later the whole thing was a in my mouth. With wrapper disgarded on the ground I began to struggle with the melting chocolate mess in my mouth and started choking, spitting the mars all over myself and the seat in front. The whole bus paniced, but some of the older kids to come to my assistance. I remember looking at a shocked Jackie as one of the sixth years was slapping my back trying to dislodge the chocolate. It took about a month before they stopped teasing me, and I could approach Jackie tip time at the junior disco. Waste coat on and fueled with a can of Smithwicks I offered Jackie a lift on my shoulders, but unfortunally a mixture of me being wimpy and she mounting too sudden shuddered us across the dance floor and colapsing in a sore heap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

There's nothing worse than getting tongue tied or blushing in front of someone you fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

We all have moment in life where we embarrass ourselves, if the person in question had any real feelings for you they will see past what's transpired... and laugh about it with you ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Corvo

How about embarrassing myself in the girl I fancy?

"That never happens, I swear " :o

Advertisement