Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Clapperboard in Dublin?

Options
  • 22-10-2014 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Just a quickie here.

I'm just wondering if any of you know where I can buy a cheap Clapperboard in Dublin?

Just a basic but usable (ie not plastic fancy dress/toyshop etc) one. I can get one off ebay for less than €15 but I'd rather buy one personally and see how it feels and sounds. I would be looking to pay somewhere between €10 and €20.

Have any of you found somewhere handy that you could suggest in terms of buying one? If so I'd appreciate any pointers on where to go.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Tiger shops do a cheapo one with chalk. It's not very good, but if you just want something cheap and cheerful it'll do.

To be honest though you'd be better off on amazon or similar. You're not going to get something good in a B&M I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭DrFroggies

Tiger shops do a cheapo one with chalk. It's not very good, but if you just want something cheap and cheerful it'll do.

To be honest though you'd be better off on amazon or similar. You're not going to get something good in a B&M I'd imagine.

Thanks mate I'll have a look at Tiger...yeah i'll probably grab one from Ebay or Amazon in the end but I'd just like to see if I can get one somewhere where I can at least get a feel of it and see what suits.

Ps what's a B&M...is it a shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

B&M is bricks and mortar - a shop you can actually go into and look around. Such as, for example, B&Q. Or H&M.

Ah i get you now cheers!:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

Stephen's Green SC, 1st floor, shop in the corner beside the restaurant.

• Advertisement

fiachr_a wrote: »
    Stephen's Green SC, 1st floor, shop in the corner beside the restaurant.

Cheers just saw this now...will be in town tomorrow and will drop into Stephens Green SC to have look for the shop and clapperboard etc - Thanks!

Advertisement