Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LYIT accommodation mega thread (read post 1).

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DavidWoulds

Hey two looking a apartment or house relatively close to the college. We can share a room or take two separate rooms. Whatever is handy.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Going back to college to do the IT conversion course in LYIT. Looking for a room anywhere close to the college. Anyone with a spare room to fill? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Falcon_Steve

If anyone may interested in sharing an apartment let me know please, or if anyone has a spare room to let. Finding it pretty difficult to sort a place !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

If anyone may interested in sharing an apartment let me know please, or if anyone has a spare room to let. Finding it pretty difficult to sort a place !

you left it extremely late chief, maybe try the hotel place that is doing rooms for students?

you left it extremely late chief, maybe try the hotel place that is doing rooms for students?

Sure did, got a place easily last year, though would be the same. Yeah going up tomorrow for a look around so hopefully will get sorted :O

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭derossi

Have a spare room available! Wifi, full sky package etc. Let me know if anyone is stuck!

derossi wrote: »
    Have a spare room available! Wifi, full sky package etc. Let me know if anyone is stuck!

Hey , is it far from college? I'm on my way up to Letterkenny if it would be possible to have a look today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Roisin_C22

Hi I'm looking to house share in Letterkenny in September 2016, I know it's rather early but I'm a 4th year culinary arts student hoping to commute to Killybegs.

If anyone knows of anyone in need of a house mate I'd be delighted if you could let me know :-)

Thanks,

Róisín

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nettie123

Hi I am just wondering about accommodation for 2017 in LetterKenny? Can I find brochures in relation to the accommodation that would help me out in looking at accommodation. Can someone send me links also?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

just google it, best way, and then come to the town a lot of places aint advertised

• Advertisement
Advertisement