Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the best tshirt sites?

Options
  • 13-12-2012 7:37pm

Guess this is the appropriate forum to ask this question. I'm looking for tshirt sites like qwertee.com and teebusters.com. Are there any others that are similar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Hairy baby are quite good..I also like cafe press which is an american site that has thousands of different styles available. Truffle shuffle are also good...In fairness though it depends on what kind of T shirt design your looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Threadless.com are great & they have a 40% off sale at mo (if you watch the scrolling ad on the homepage you'll get the code)

Customer service is amazing, they have previously sent me out a replacement tshirt free of charge after I gave them the wrong address for an order!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,504 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

They're pricey but the quality of the shirts are nice
    http://www.redbubble.com/

Advertisement