Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Work xmas party?

• 12-12-2012 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hi :)
    Ive recently started a new job and our christmas party is this friday.
    We are going for a meal in a local pub and some of the people are going clubbing after! Unfortunatley Im not old enough to go clubbing so Im only going to the meal. My problem is what do I wear? I am lost! I want to look older so there isnt problems with ID for the meal (There shouldnt be but just in case) but I dont want to look OTT.

Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

You can't go wrong with a black or navy dress- not too short or too low. Then maybe a nice sequin jacket or fur jacket to dress it up a bit.
    Maybe curl your hair but not an upstyle as would probably be too dressy for pub.

Advertisement