Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to get the additional 10% off Kildare village?

Options
  • 08-12-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

I have registered on the Kildare village website but not sure how to get the extra 10% off, VIP card? Any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

As far as I know it's not a permanent thing - they send out emails every so often, announcing it for a certain period. You then go to the information office and collect your 10% card which is valid for a limited period.

I'm open to correction though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

As far as I know, and as dudara said, I think it's just sent out every now and again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Lizabellem

same but I think you get a promotional 10% card for your first visit too.

To be honest, I didn't use it that much. There were sales in the shop that the 10% couldn't be used for but no harm in getting it all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Thanks for the replies I eventually managed to get it. Came in handy too. Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25 Lizabellem

Blingy wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies I eventually managed to get it. Came in handy too. Thanks.

Sweet !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement