Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office 365 support

Options
  • 23-10-2014 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭

Anyone out there use office 365 for their business. I want to migrate over but I can't see a support number which worries me in the event that there are ever any issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Support is very sad,
    Even before the trial I rang MS Ireland sales and the lad on the phone couldn't answer a few simple questions about migrating my website over. None the less it sounded like a good deal so for the €9.80 pm I went for it.

Onedrive for Business just kept on syncing and syncing for five days and uploaded nothing, every time I went looking for the answer I was left to fumble through forums, online chat would have been nice even.

Luckily enough I had not committed completely to it and uninstalled it last Monday and reverted back to office 2007 and Dropbox which is sad really as it was a sweet deal.

Advertisement