Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

everbuying.com

Options
  • 18-12-2014 1:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭

anybody ever buy from them? seen an ad on facebook for mens clothes very cheap items and was just wondering is it a credible site??

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Reviews seem to suggest its dodgy as hell; and I've never seen a legit clothes/apparel site advertise on Facebook at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Site is legit and I have bought stuff from them before as have lots of boardsies recently. No different to any of the other Chinese sites (DX, Volumerate etc.)

Never bought clothing and would expect that sizing could be a bit of a lottery.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Thegarlad

I use this site all the time, never had any issues with them, the delivery time usually runs between 3-4 weeks. That said have never bought clothes from them so cant comment on the quality etc

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Well if anyone tests out the clothes, please keep us posted. At those prices I fully except the seams to disintegrate after a days wear, but you never know.

Some chatter about it here, a lot of people complaining about non-delivery and quality issues.

Advertisement