Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ASUS 15.6 Intel I5 laptop €362.50 delivered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

Akrasia wrote: »
    http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product-specs/381/836/asus-156-intel-core-i5-laptop.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Asus%2015.6%20Intel%20Core%20i5%20Lapto

Factory refurbuished but with a 12 months warranty, the specs are pretty decent for the price. You'd struggle to find an I3 at this price never mind an I5 The I5 is 2.7ghz Ivy Bridge - Intel® Core™ i5-3337U

500gb HDD - only 2 usb ports but one is usb 3.0

4gb of ram but ram is easily upgradable.

never purchased from them before, are they reliable? Seems like a good deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

never purchased from them before, are they reliable? Seems like a good deal
    Generally reliable enough but can be very slow to send out stuff.

Site seems to be down at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/PU500CA-XO010G-ASUS-Pro-Essential-PU500CA-XO010G_1595248.html

370 pound from the above for a new one so it's a good deal allright only don't expect it until jew year..

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭JFKIRELAND

just ordered one - bit of an impulse buy - please tell me I done the right thing!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

JFKIRELAND wrote: »
    just ordered one - bit of an impulse buy - please tell me I done the right thing!!:eek:

Looks good to me. Asus makes pretty good stuff, Ibood is reliable, if a bit slow on deliveries, and it is a bargain. Relax ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

JFKIRELAND wrote: »

You got a good deal, and this cannot be disputed.

"Impulse buy" by its definition suggests you did not need it so in relation to the "right thing", well there's an argument right there :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Mmmhh .. I wandered into into Tesco electrical shop in Galway yesterday.

They have a new Asus laptop with 6Gb RAM, its got an Intel processor (not sure which one) .. but its similar money €365, I think... if its an I5 its an absolute steal. (I somehow, think its prob i3) but still very good value...and no delivery headaches to worry about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Mmmhh .. I wandered into into Tesco electrical shop in Galway yesterday.

They have a new Asus laptop with 6Gb RAM, its got an Intel processor (not sure which one) .. but its similar money €365, I think... if its an I5 its an absolute steal. (I somehow, think its prob i3) but still very good value...and no delivery headaches to worry about.

The ibood one is an i5 CPU, a ULV model which is a good bit slower than a normal mobile i5. Still a good laptop for the money though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

You should at least have it a few days before Christmas 2015.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Sold out now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭sector_000

I got some ASUS laptops from IBOOD a few weeks back. Refurbished US models. While the laptops are great :pac:, the delivery time sucked like you'd never believe. They kept blaming it on delays with shipping the UK "adapter" plug. Ship date moves many many times. Shipped 3.5 weeks after original commit date. :(

Advertisement