Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redken in Ireland

Options
  • 18-06-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a redken salon in dublin? My hair has been wrecked by highlights and straightening so its in need of repair. I'm looking for a salon that can give good advice on what to use on it and how to fix it. I've tried some kerastase and indola and tresemme and only found a small improvement. Redken has been recommended a number of times on tthis forum so just wondering if anybody had a stylist or salon recommendation of where to for advice.

Also i tried to buy redken deep fuel but nowhere seems to stock it, they keep trying to sell me extreme rescue. Does anybody know about this product or where to find deep fuel? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I don't know about Redken salons in Dublin (or anywhere else tbh!) but I know Salonskincare.co.uk sell Redken products.

http://www.salonskincare.co.uk/redken

I don't know if they stock the particular product you mention though, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 crawfee

Look up Kris Morton hair salons, there are a few around the northside of Dublin and they use Redken colour and sell Redken products also. Does anyone know of any othere hair salon that uses this product too.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Zombie thread. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement