Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me find this fragrance?

Options
  • 20-05-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a mans fragrance that has changed names and now i can't find the scent. Just wondering if anyone knew what i'm talking about because i've asked at the fragrance counters and nobody has a clue. So in short a few years ago it was called hugo boss elements, one of my friends that wore it said it changed to a black bottle and was called either hugo boss black or just hugo boss 2-3 years ago. Now i've gone looking for both elements and the regular one and none of them are it. The one i'm looking for is a really nice fragrance but not a chemical kind of smell like most mens fragrances. Sorry i can't describe it better :(

I know its a long shot but just maybe someone is a long time user of hugo boss and knows what i mean!!

Thanks for reading and any help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Boss in Motion Black maybe...

Boss%20in%20Motion%20Black%20by%20Hugo%20Boss%20for%20Men.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

will have a look thanks, went in one day and smelled everything but couldn't smell anything after the first three bottles!!! any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I did a quick search and there is a fragrance called elements aqua... dont know if that might be it? I saw pics of the old bottle (brown) and the new one- aqua- is the same design bottle only blue.

Buy on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

zoegh wrote: »
    I did a quick search and there is a fragrance called elements aqua... dont know if that might be it? I saw pics of the old bottle (brown) and the new one- aqua- is the same design bottle only blue.

Buy on amazon

elements aqua!!! That was it, i'd forgotten all about the aqua bit and it was a blue bottle!!!! I've smelled all the others and it asn't it. I haven't seen aqua around or it would have already twigged. May try the perfume shop or something. I'll go looking for a sniff tomorrow around dundrum. Thanks so much everyone, ill post back if i locate it. Its such a nice guys fragrance, trying to get it for the bf and bin the fahreinheit ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement