Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thresomes

• 18-11-2011 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, anyone any advice? Decided to do this both ways with my partner, any experience's, Good or bad??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

^^ AH style replies should get bans imo. What use is that reply in fairness?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

threesomes usually end relationships dont they,who wants to see their girlfriend gettin rammed by some dude with a bigger knob,forget that and just buy some sex toys

if your considering threesomes then its probly a bad sign anyways,chances are 1 of u is not happy with your sex life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Depends on the maturity of the individuals involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

This is not AH

I'd advise people to have a read of our charter here before posting again tbh

Cheers

DrG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

pjob wrote: »
    Hi, anyone any advice? Decided to do this both ways with my partner, any experience's, Good or bad??

Any advice?? Yeah, don't do it!!! It'll end in tears. I can't believe someone disrespects their partner enough to even consider something like this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

pjob wrote: »

Once he is happy with it then say nothing.

/lol,drunk Ned is drunk.

Try PI.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement