Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do men with girlfriends/ fiances flirt and chat up other woman

Options
  • 23-05-2011 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hey all
    I don't know if this is the right forum but there goes. Why do men with girlfriends/ fiances flirt and chat up other woman? Is it an ego ' I still got it thing' or what? Have come across it few times and I always wonder whats going through the guys mind.

also whats the best why of handling this situation from a womans perspective?

I'd appreciate honest answers. I'm not interested in judging anyone. I just want to understand this and stop myself from getting hurt again in the future.

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Why do women with boyfriends/ fiances flirt and chat up other men? Is it an ego ' I still got it thing' or what? Have come across it few times and I always wonder whats going through the girls mind.

also whats the best why of handling this situation from a mans perspective?

Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Because being in a relationship doesn't exclude you from talking to members of the opposite sex...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Just because someone looks or talks with a member of the opposite sex and gets on with that person well, does not mean they are flirting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,703 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

both sexes do it at different times and for different reasons. Some people might flirt with others naturally, while other people might not be able to help themselves but flirt a little with a person they have just been introduced to, and as stated, some do it for an ego stroke. Whatever the reasoning, It doesn't mean that your partner/OH is going to run off and start a new life with the person they have flirted with.
    This sounds more like a RI thread to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭yogalady

hey there

Just to clarify I'm single. Have meet guys who do the major come on/ flirt / asking me out only to find out later they aren't single. it's upsetting sometimes and I just wondered why they do it? Thats all. No judgement!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

yogalady wrote: »
    Hey all
    I don't know if this is the right forum but there goes. Why do men with girlfriends/ fiances flirt and chat up other woman? Is it an ego ' I still got it thing' or what? Have come across it few times and I always wonder whats going through the guys mind.

also whats the best why of handling this situation from a womans perspective?

I'd appreciate honest answers. I'm not interested in judging anyone. I just want to understand this and stop myself from getting hurt again in the future.

Thanks all

Being that this is the Gentlemen's Club,how could we know how to handle it from a womans perspective?

Thread closed,its not what this forum exists for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement