Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can you buy propecia and regaine online in ireland?

• 23-03-2011 4:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Any takers on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Why cant you buy it through normal channels like a pharmacy?

If its a price issue then Id be wary of buying anything,no matter how seemingly innocuous online at knockdown prices.It may well be cheap for a reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭letsallgotothe

Why cant you buy it through normal channels like a pharmacy?

If its a price issue then Id be wary of buying anything,no matter how seemingly innocuous online at knockdown prices.It may well be cheap for a reason.

Ok but seriously though are there any online places to sell in ireland? The search function here on boards isn't the great-only 2 of out of ten hits actually contain data that is relevant. Trying to find old threads on this has been difficult.

Its really quite annoying since boots uk, amazon and tons of other places sell in the uk online. But not to ireland.

I seem to recall it seeing here in boots in ireland but i dont know if you need a prescription for it though. Can anybody confirm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

if its a prescription medication then online ordering of it is illegal in ireland

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Good advice here, 13th post in this thread:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=55043585

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭compsys

Ok but seriously though are there any online places to sell in ireland? The search function here on boards isn't the great-only 2 of out of ten hits actually contain data that is relevant. Trying to find old threads on this has been difficult.

Its really quite annoying since boots uk, amazon and tons of other places sell in the uk online. But not to ireland.

I seem to recall it seeing here in boots in ireland but i dont know if you need a prescription for it though. Can anybody confirm?

I hate to repeat a previous poster's comments but why can't you just go to your doctor and get a prescription? There's no need to be embarrassed, your doctor is over 90% likely to prescribe you finasteride, and if you ask him nicely I'm sure he'll give you Proscar (5mg, cut it into 4 pieces) as opposed to Propecia (only 1mg).

I get 28 tablets of Proscar for €22. Once I've cut them up I have 112 days' worth of tablets.

Why in God's name would you risk buying drugs over the Internet? It's illegal, but more importantly you don't know if what you're getting is real. And once you've paid for P&P you're only going to save a few cents.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

compsys wrote: »
    I hate to repeat a previous poster's comments but why can't you just go to your doctor and get a prescription? There's no need to be embarrassed, your doctor is over 90% likely to prescribe you finasteride, and if you ask him nicely I'm sure he'll give you Proscar (5mg, cut it into 4 pieces) as opposed to Propecia (only 1mg).

I get 28 tablets of Proscar for €22. Once I've cut them up I have 112 days' worth of tablets.

Why in God's name would you risk buying drugs over the Internet? It's illegal, but more importantly you don't know if what you're getting is real. And once you've paid for P&P you're only going to save a few cents.

On that,thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement