Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CS3 V CS4

• 18-06-2009 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    am a student and need to buy this suite at some stage in the next week or so. I will have projects using CS applications next year so I want to be able to use them by then. So basically my question is does anyone know if there are compatibility issues between these different versions?

Cause apparently in college (where they will be graded) they have CS3. I dont want to have a project done using CS4 and discovering I should have used CS3. Also, it costs over €100 which is expensive to me (parttime student).
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

we are talking adobe creative suite here yes?

id love to know where to get it for €100, as i've seen it 10 times that for the full bells and whistles package :eek:

If its college i really doubt they are as up to date as cs4 , no harm in calling to ask is there? Or waiting till you know for sure.

Maybe you only need a particular part of it either for flash etc or for photoshop? So i cant say for sure if cs4 saves will work in 3 , as it might depend on what you are doing.

Edit : not sure if this applies but worth checking out , it can work out much cheaper if the school has a deal on the licenses where you might be able to get it from them at a knock down price , also worth investigating.

Advertisement