Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent cheap PC tower

Options
  • 18-09-2014 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

My PC has died and it's really not worth getting fixed as it's a good few years old now. I've been looking around for a new one but most of the shops seem to only be stocking the really high end ones and laptops. The monitor and keyboard from the old one are still fine so all I really need is the tower. It's only really used for internet browsing and photo editing. Anyone know where I'd get a tower with built in card reader, of decent quality, but not too expensive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

PC's die , but they can be resurrected .

If not try adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭200motels

Whiplashy wrote: »
    My PC has died and it's really not worth getting fixed as it's a good few years old now. I've been looking around for a new one but most of the shops seem to only be stocking the really high end ones and laptops. The monitor and keyboard from the old one are still fine so all I really need is the tower. It's only really used for internet browsing and photo editing. Anyone know where I'd get a tower with built in card reader, of decent quality, but not too expensive?
    http://www.elara.ie/productdetail.aspx?productcode=ECE3127428

Advertisement