Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

School Pranks

• 26-05-2010 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭

Okay so basically my last day of secondary school is approaching next week, and my year want to go out in style, some sort of practical joke is in order.

Have heard over the years of sixth years pulling many different types of last day jokes on teachers/students, anyone hear have any stories of things that have happened in their schools when they were younger?
    Might grab an idea or two:o

One of the best I heard, was a school down here stole three pigs, painted numbers 1, 2 and 4 onto the sides and then greased them up, unleashing them all over the school causing panic, they said the best part though was when the staff spent the resmainder of the day looking for pig number 3:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Not very original but a guy put superglue on a teachers chair one day.

EDIT:// In any case, with a username like that, you shouldn't need any advice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Borrow Cameron's Dad's Ferrari and take it for a spin. Maybe even catch a ball game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Using weedkiller to leave a message in the moss on one of the roofs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

take the sisturn tank lid of poor washin up liquid in them....thast a nice taster for the day....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

An upper decker - take a dump in the top of a toilet.
    The sh1te will be mixed with the water and itll be aaaggges before anyone figures it out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

At our school we just take ****s in the urinals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,128 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Using weedkiller to leave a message in the moss on one of the roofs.

It leaves a better message if you put some in a kettle in the staff-room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Sneak into the canteen before lunch when no-one is looking and mix rat poison or arsenic into the food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Get Principal Skinner fired, oh the hilarity! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Burn the school down. That'd be pretty funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Get a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter. Stick slices of bread to the narkiest bastard teacher's windscreen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

A bra bomb would show that crusty old Dean

Get the nerdlingers to make it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 288 ✭✭yoursaviour1989

Heard of one school where the students went down on a Sunday night and built a wall across the entrance.
    Another was gettin a teachers old banger of a car into the hall and turninin it lenghtways so he couldn't move it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

Hire a guy or girl dressed as a Copper/ Ticket Warden/ or a Clamper for the head
    to ticket or clamp his car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

This is what i done , walked up to the sadistic bastard that tortued me for 5 years and punched him in the face.

* This guy onced kneed me in the balls for being late to his class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Get straight A's in all your exams. They'll never expect that!

Oh, and find some of those chairs with the hollow metal legs, and place some sausage meat inside the legs. It'll take a very long time to figure out where the smell is coming from.

Or....glue all the doors to the classrooms shut.

Or....cover all the blackboards/whiteboards with 7up. When it dries it will be very hard to write on them due to the sticky 7up residue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Kasabian wrote: »
    This is what i done , walked up to the sadistic bastard that tortued me for 5 years and punched him in the face.

Bet you were never late again after that! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Ok with a few weeks

Need , Some nice fake headed paper , false e mail address ,some timely phone calls .

Write to the headmaster [headed paper] informing him that the school has been selected for a presidential visit ,
    choose a day or two before ye finish [he then never suspect]
    Follow this up with a phone calls from President's Aid , A Garda ,Mayors office ,local press [asking Q's]etc etc more the better
    Send a nice timetable of the day events etc..
    Deliver a few barriers to the school if possible
    night before a few well place traffic cones on the roads heading to the school

If it was done right you could end up the hole school plus teachers and red carpet standing outside...waiting and waiting and ..............

Back in the real world ,
    The night before super glue all the locks and keyholes of the entrance doors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Couple of boyo's in my school brought a calf into the school and upstairs,apparently cows can only go upstairs and not downstairs so he was stuck up there for almost 2 days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Tomebagel wrote: »
    Couple of boyo's in my school brought a calf into the school and upstairs,apparently cows can only go upstairs and not downstairs so he was stuck up there for almost 2 days!

You're as well of that your finished with that school , can't have been much good if it took 2 days to figure out how to get the calf out.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Din Taylor

We did the usual wrapping the teacher's cars in shrink wrap etc but the funnies thin we did was release a load of helium filled johnnies in the assembly area. Took the caretaker all day to get them down from the high ceiling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I remember my friend graduated the year before me, and he was the only one in that year that actually pulled off some pranks. First he snuck into the school grounds at night, and spray painted ANAL across the PE building. He also let off the fire alarm and even walked into a class during class time, and handed the teacher a dildo. I'm not joking, this actually happened. I just remember standing outside during break and watching the janitor try to paint over the spray paint. I felt sorry for the janitor but pranks will do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Brothers school students locked themselves into the teachers room and played WW2 German military music over the intercom, it lasted about 20 minutes until staff cut the wires.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

We padlocked the main gates of our school together with a thick chain on our last day......The only other way out was to climb a 6ft wall.

We then lit a bonfire (fuelled with our school books, jumpers and ties) just outside the gates. Some craic!! Took 20 minutes for the teachers to locate bolt croppers to cut the padlock, and even after they had done that, they had to extinguish the fire before they could let the rest of the students out through the gates.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

take a fart in class...that'd be pretty funny...and smelly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

well at least your in a band now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

In my school someone got a blow up dummy, dressed it in the school uniform, and launched it out the 4th floor window. needless to say there was some shocked people on the floors below as a "person" came whistling past their window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Get a load of headphones, remove the jacks and plug them into all of the radios in the school. Good luck doing your Irish/French/Spanish aural exams then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,398 ✭✭✭Dartz

If your school's got some sort of big long corridor running down the centre of it... try see how fast you can ride a motorcycle indoors. Especially fun if it's one with a load exhaust, or a tendancy to backfire. Also has the advantage of never having been done.

You could also try finish things 'American style', but I really don't want Micheal Moore coming over here...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

mink_man wrote: »
    well at least your in a band now!

In it? He is the band!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Robin Wren

You're as well of that your finished with that school , can't have been much good if it took 2 days to figure out how to get the calf out.:pac:

Would you have to walk it downstairs backwards so it thought it was going
    upstairs forwards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

way back when, the class above us got hold of cows' eyes (meant for biology class the next day) and rolled them down the hill outside the school. Queue A LOT of concerned phone calls from the public and a visit from the cops (principal not so impressed.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

At our school we just take ****s in the urinals.

Cabinteely Community School?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

A friend of mines older brother wrapped this really annoying guys car up in cling film , ****ing hilarious! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i heard in pres they once managed to lift one of the teachers cars into the building and up the stairs, (i think it was a mini but hey they are back in fashion now)... :cool:

also i think i read about printing on 'HP' (rename it the brand your school has obviously) headed paper that the printer/photocopier had been upgraded to a voice controlled copier. it had instructions to say how many copies you wanted etc...:rolleyes:

or you could buy her/him a hamster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUWuVQ_ZUFA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

In our year - we managed to lock all but one teacher into the second floor corridor. The teachers lounge was on said floor in between two swing doors. Chained both doors - they were stuck there for about 30 mins.

We did more - but I cant remember what they were

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

We ordered a stripper to the school in the middle of lunch during the last week.

There were also a lot of smoke bombs and stink bombs and fire alarms and crickets and mice and fire extinguishers and everyone wearing their uniforms backwards and switching the teachers filing cabinets and just swapping all the students in class rooms and a lock in party in the oratory and cellophane wrap covering the toilet holes and dozens of random rubber ducks left around the school in various places which became a scavenger hunt for all the students in the school who tore the place apart looking for them... fun times.

That numbered pigs one is the oldest one about, your teachers have more than likely have some cop on and realize why they're numbered.

Advertisement