Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durbach in Baden-Württemberg Germany.

Options
  • 27-08-2013 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

I need to get to Durbach, Germany from Ireland.
    I am wondering does anyone know can i fly direct from Dublin?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Fly Dublin to Strasbourg or
    Fly Dublin to Stuttgart.

Strasbourg is much closer looks like its under 1hr away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,848 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

if its where i think it is, then flying to Frankfurt (i mean proper frankfurt that Aer Lingus and Lufthansa fly to, not some place near luxembourg that Ryanair fly to that they claim is near frankfurt) then you'd have a regular direct train from the station in the basement of the airport to Offenburg which is only a few miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

There are no direct flights to Strasbourg from Dublin that I can see. Shame as it's not even 40km to Durbach.

There are flights direct to Stuttgart, but not every day, so Frankfurt am Main is definitely your best option in terms of flexibility and ease of transfer - direct train from the terminal. From Stuttgart you'd need to change trains at Stuttgart hauptbanhof and again at Karlsruhe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Eponymous wrote: »
    There are no direct flights to Strasbourg from Dublin that I can see. Shame as it's not even 40km to Durbach.
    Your quite right, I thought there was with air france and only when I looked closer I seen they routed through Amsterdam.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cathorio

To everyone who answerd my call for help,,,,my sincere appreciation. Kate ✨��✨

• Advertisement
Advertisement