Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Amiga users in Ireland?

Options
  • 22-05-2015 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I'm not posting this in the gaming section because my interest in this technology is not so much about the games as the hardware and applications.

Are there any Amiga users out there? My wife got me one as a present recently and I've found you can do all sorts of things with it upgrade-wise today such as wifi (which you can even get for the Commodore 64). I'm having a lot of fun with it and wouldn't mind connecting with other Irish users.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭circadian

I have a 600+ and 1200 that I keep meaning to fire up. Must get on that, had a lot of fun with them back in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I'd put this in the retro section as you might get more response there

have a look here for current Amiga stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

circadian wrote: »
    I have a 600+ and 1200 that I keep meaning to fire up. Must get on that, had a lot of fun with them back in the day.
    There is a tool called EasyADF that you might like also :)
    Skerries wrote: »
    I'd put this in the retro section as you might get more response there

have a look here for current Amiga stuff
    Thanks Skerries. I might ask that a mod move this to Retro then. But the reddit.com isn't localised from what I'm seeing.

Advertisement