Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

f.s. Dawes Audax Sport

Options
  • 15-06-2014 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

57cm toptube c-c, 520 reynolds tubing, campag veloce 10 spd ergo levers, campag daytona 10 spd f & r mechs, tektro long drop brakes, veloce 10 spd cassette and chain. Gipiemme T quattro wheels with rubino 700 x 28 tyres. bike is newly built up with new cables. cassette and chain, also new tyres. Surplus to requirements, E 375, can be seen in D5 or D8
    nFDM1zV.jpg
    cVVUmib.jpg
    F7ZNSLe.jpg
    ddFiULR.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭paul a newman

price now dropped to E325

still for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Offer €280 pending inspection.

you can see it any eve in raheny or will bring it to D8 during day, let me know what suits, Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Oscar3

Hi, what size is the frame (seat tube centre to top)?

• Advertisement

seat tube from centre of crank to centre of seat post/ top tube joint is 55.5. This was bought and built and set up for my son, who is 6 ft exactly. I have ridden it twice and it suits me (5ft 10). He no longer cycles, instead wastes his time with college, rugby, women and drink

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Is she still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Offer 300 pending inspection, if still available

Marc, I'd say its a little to small for you, Alex, wishbone has first call on it, let you both know on wed/thurs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

For my brother but it looks like I have been out bid anyway. Thanks for the warning though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭rigal

Is the bike available for viewing this weekend? If so, I will offer asking subject to inspection.

rigal, the bike can be seen in raheny tomorrow eve, but in fairness to wishbone ash, he has first dibs on it, providing it fits him and is carrying cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭rigal

I'm out - got sorted today. GLWS.

sold to Wishbone, on time, turned up, paid up! a pleasure to deal with

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement