Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanical Engineering students

Options
  • 30-09-2014 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me. Have any of you completed Mechanical engineering year 1 and year 2 in carlow it?
    If you have do you have access to notes for the below modules?
    Mechanics of Machines 1 & 2
    Energy Systems 2
    Mechatronics 2
    Mathematics 1 & 2

I am just after starting the part time level 7 bachelor of engineering. I have completed a variation of the above in a different college but i feel i would have more of a background to have carlow it's notes.

If anyone could help, can you PM me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

lolly28 wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me. Have any of you completed Mechanical engineering year 1 and year 2 in carlow it?
    If you have do you have access to notes for the below modules?
    Mechanics of Machines 1 & 2
    Energy Systems 2
    Mechatronics 2
    Mathematics 1 & 2

I am just after starting the part time level 7 bachelor of engineering. I have completed a variation of the above in a different college but i feel i would have more of a background to have carlow it's notes.

If anyone could help, can you PM me.

Thanks

There's no standardised IT Carlow notes. Each lecture has their own way of presenting material. Why don't you ask your current lecturer if there is any background notes or slides you could look at. Also the lecturers who teach full and part time are usually different.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

The notes are also generally copyright of the IT so we can't allow them to be shared here.

thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement