Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! is there any help for my dog, im on benefits...

Options
  • 15-06-2009 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

please is there any charities that can help me with my dog? ive taken her to my vet who said she needs a mri scan which is going to cost money which i dont have! ive look for things i might have to sell but have nothing! im a single mum and money is tight, i would work for the vet/fundraiser anything to help my dog! she's in a bad bad way and the only option is to have her put to sleep which would be so unfair, shes only 6! my partner left us a few months back and has left me skint, i get welfare. please any one any ideas?????? we are desperate
    ive called pdsa and begged them but they said only in north ireland the help is avalible so they wont help me???????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭danindublin

keloaks,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Have you tried contacting the blue cross?

http://www.bluecross.ie/

D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 keloaks

hi would they help in the republic?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Yes they are based in Dublin

thank you, because i have been to my own vet first they couldn't help me so I'm back to square one! she's now at the Dublin vet hospital college, they took a deposit and then I'll have to pay monthly with i have no idea how I'm gonna, she only has about 30percent chance to live so please all keep your fingers crossed for her, she needs as much luck as possible!
    its devastating,
    I'm in caven so if anyone knows of any small jobs going, please keep me in mind, i need to get my beautiful dog some help. thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

sorry to hear about your poor dog. Hope she pulls through.

• Advertisement

thank you! do you ave pets?

Advertisement