Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

qualified and now earning less

Options
  • 19-07-2011 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I'm just recently qualified in the hairdressing trade!! as a trainee in my last year i was on 8.65 euro an hour which was only for 3 months as i qualified!! However on qualifying i had expected to recieve a higher wage at the end of the week but shockingly i was informed it would be reduced considerably with 10% commission!!
    Even if i was to reach my target my wages would still not amount to much more than my junior wage!!! i was wondering if someone could tell me if it is right that i be paid so little per day (6.41 an hour)!!! also i was told i was issued my p45 upon qualifying however never recieved it!! would really appreciate some feed back!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,671 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

You're qualified ... start job hunting!

And hassle them for the P45.

Advertisement