Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Health insurance help?

Options
  • 02-12-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am totally confused which plan to go for, I am currently on simply health excess with Laya. I am a 30 year old woman in good health with no kids. My current plan has good coverage, day to day and maternity cover. The price of my plan is going up €1290 which is very pricey. Rang VHI they suggested first plan plus which is more expensive! I am hoping to get a good plan for €1000..... Someone help me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 martiga

Sockit2me wrote: »
    I am totally confused which plan to go for, I am currently on simply health excess with Laya. I am a 30 year old woman in good health with no kids. My current plan has good coverage, day to day and maternity cover. The price of my plan is going up €1290 which is very pricey. Rang VHI they suggested first plan plus which is more expensive! I am hoping to get a good plan for €1000..... Someone help me

Hi there
    I would recommend laya flex 250 explore plan
    It's cost 840 a year per adult whilst the is very little day to day benefits for the price hospital care is excellent
    Public hospital FULL cover all rooms including private (no excess)
    Provate hospital FULL cover semi provate you just pay 250 per claim
    The great thing about this plan is should you require a PRIVATE room you can simply pay 100 a night for own room.

Important to remember on this plan full Othoperdic cover where as a lot:most insurers charge 2,000 excess laya don't

Hope that helps

Advertisement