Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22 Jump Street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Telecaster58

I watched this last night and thought it was hilarious. I also think it was better than the first one. Tatum's self-deprecating performance was a joy.
    The scene where Hill was fighting the fat chick who then accused him of trying to kiss her was particularly funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Saw it last night and
    I'm still laughing at Ice Cube freaking out at parents day in the college. Then Tatums reaction to realising what Hill did with Ice Cubes daughter were the two main parts for me, absolutely hilarious.

Seth Rogen coming in for the credits was also very enjoyable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

Spoilers, above?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭CPSW

Went to see this last night though it hilarious!

Tatum stole the show for me.

And those that have yet to see it, stay for the credits!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,038 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

"I thought we had Cate Blanchett with the budget" :p

Tatum defo the mvp here

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,142 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Saw it last night, was very enjoyable. I love all the self aware jokes about the
    bigger budget and doing the exact same thing again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

i thought it was a mixed bag myself, i was in tears of laughter at some parts and i was scratching my head at others, some of it was a bit to stupid for my likings, i i would have preferred if they were more dim than stupid in parts,

the first i thought was consistently funny throughout, whereas this is more sporadic with it funny parts, but the funny parts here are better than part one,

very confusing :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,038 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought at first Chiwetel Ejiofor was playing the twins :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

That was so funny, the whole theatre was laughing. Didn't think there was a dull moment. Very good indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

I ended up liking this a lot more than I thought I would.

I especially loved the end credits.
    "What contract dispute? I've been here the whole time."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Just back from this, thought it was very good. Personally I think the 1st one was better, but that doesn't take anything away from this one
    Tatum's reaction to Hill banging Ice Cube's daughter was by far the funniest moment of the movie, among others, including all the self-referential jokes and Rogen's cameo in the credits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Thought it as equally funny as the first one.

Was it just me or was that Jake Busey that got dragged out of the Lambo?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

A good, funny film. But the first was better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

I could only bear 20 mins of this yoke.. Feck sake it one of the stupidest films i've seen in a while. They seem to think if the laugh at themselves its ok to re hash the same film.. I didn't mind the first but jeez i was looking for ward to a funny film..

Advertisement