Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone seen The Woman in Black (1989)

Options
  • 29-09-2014 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Has anyone seen The Woman in Black (1989)

Wow, when I first heard about this film I wasn't expecting what I received. It truly is the definition of a hidden gem. It is an absolute masterpiece of chilling atmosphere that is thrillingly Creepy. I would go as far as saying that it is one of if not the best ghost movies that I have ever seen.

What did you think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

yes it was top class, saw it by chance one night about 15 years ago, I was alone at home and it scared the bejesus outa me

the remake just didnt do it justice at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Seen the remake first with Daniel Radcliffe then read the novel before discovering the 1989 film. Remake was good but nothing compared to the original but as usual novel trumps them all.

Advertisement