Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Police Hunt for the 'Incredible Hulk'

• 08-05-2013 8:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭

Police in north Yorkshire are appealing for witnesses following a suspected assault by a woman dressed as the Incredible Hulk.

"Police hunt Incredible Hulk," a statement issued by the force said.

A 17-year-old girl suffered a black eye and other facial bruising in an attack outside McDonalds restaurant in Blake Street, York at around 3am on Friday, the statement added.

"At the time of the incident, the woman suspected of the assault was covered in green body paint with dyed red hair.

"However, she is believed to be a white woman, in her late teens or early twenties and around 5ft 8in tall with a medium build," the statement said.

Detective Constable Cheryl Hunter, of York CID, said: "This appears to have been a wholly unprovoked assault.

"Thankfully the injuries were not too severe. However, the outcome could have been far more serious.

He added: "If you witnessed the assault or can identify the woman I need to speak to about this incident, I ask that you contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.

Must have been scary betting beat up by the hulk.

Good pic of her on the sky new site.
    http://news.sky.com/story/1087895/york-assault-police-hunt-incredible-hulk

The nerd in me, has to point out, it should say Police Hunt She-Hulk, but it doesn't have the same ring to it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Damn inaccurate cosplay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

They better not make her angry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I think they meant She-Hulk.

Also, why is Mr. Freeze reporting on Marvel matters?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

That's not the hulk, that's Princess Fiona!

(Or a retired Mary Harney)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Blanka?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

Blanka?!

first thing that came to my mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Blanka?!

No. I think it's rude to ignore people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

they will find her, to quote bricktop: 'its not as if she's a set of fucking car keys is it'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Khhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Sorry, wrong thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,451 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

This is what happens when you anger The Hulk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

McDs open at 3am? were they on the breakfast menu?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

McDs open at 2 am?

welcome back!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

incredible hunk is what they're really after, the batty bwaaayz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I would

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

biko wrote: »
    I would

Sloppy seconds after Captain Kirk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Mr Freeze wrote: »

Yep. Would. Green paint and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

i was talking to Spiderman last night and he said that's fake tan gone wrong, its not the hulk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

Whats the Incredible Hulks favourite fast food? Gamma Ray and Chips

Beam me up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Nice pecs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Yikes, I thought I was being nerdy pointing out that its She-Hulk, not The Hulk, but look at this comment from Sky News.
    She's not She-Hulk. She-Hulk has green hair. Red hair, and white shirt makes her Miss Martian from the Teen Titans, a DC Comic. She Hulk is Marvel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

If they locate the woman that was dressed as The Hulk, they should Banner from that McDonalds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

biko wrote: »
    I would
    What if you wake up in the morning with Bill Bixbie beside you in the bed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Surely they could just comb all the deserted back roads of the area until they find her hitch-hiking to a forlorn piano soundtrack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Yikes, I thought I was being nerdy pointing out that its She-Hulk, not The Hulk, but look at this comment from Sky News.

Oh I love this

Advertisement