Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote for Me to play @ Winter Music Conf London

Options
  • 16-11-2011 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi Everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I entered a DJ competition to play at the Winter Music Festival in London at the end of the month. The winner gets to warm up on the main stage for some of the biggest DJ names in the world.

Anyway, my mix was judged to be in the ‘top 10’, and it is now open to the public vote. Enough ‘LIKE’ votes on their facebook page (for one of the mixes) determines the winner.

So, needless to say… game on! If you have a second, please take the time to open the link below and ‘LIKE MY MIX’ smile.png.

It is the third one down. IAIN MULCAHY

http://www.facebook.com/togetherclub?sk … 6097058385

Many many thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭brianc27

mullykid wrote: »
    So, needless to say… game on! If you have a second, please take the time to open the link below and ‘LIKE MY MIX’ , even if you don’t smile.png.

QUOTE]

why would we vote for a mix we didnt like?

personally, ill listen to all the mixes and which ever one i like ill vote for, if i dont like any i wont vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mullykid

Yea, you're right too. Sorry, ****ty stmt. Removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mullykid

Flying the flag for Ireland guys! Hope you can help me out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

I'm gonna paraphrase Arsene Wenger here and say that talent doesn't have a passport. You should be convincing people with your ability, not your nationality.

Coming on to a forum where you don't normally post and begging strangers for votes doesn't bode well for you IMO.

Good luck in the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭raymann

brianc27 wrote: »
    mullykid wrote: »
    So, needless to say… game on! If you have a second, please take the time to open the link below and ‘LIKE MY MIX’ , even if you don’t smile.png.

QUOTE]

why would we vote for a mix we didnt like?

personally, ill listen to all the mixes and which ever one i like ill vote for, if i dont like any i wont vote.

jesus christ, most stuck up forum on the internet is about right. ill vote for you bud. ignore this arsehole. best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

raymann wrote: »
    brianc27 wrote: »

jesus christ, most stuck up forum on the internet is about right. ill vote for you bud. ignore this arsehole. best of luck.
    Shut up you absolute mongoloid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

seannash wrote: »
    raymann wrote: »
    Shut up you absolute mongoloid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement