Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New 1/2 Cordless Impact Wrench Recommendations.

Options
  • 04-07-2015 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

As per title of thread my I need to purchase a new one, had a sealey one and was a good wrench and served me well. I can comfortably spent up to €400 on a new one. I know some are around and over the €500 mark but maybe there are options.
    What impact wrenches or impact guns as some call them do ye use at work and purchased recently with good reviews?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

500 quid would surely get you close to a Snap on impact gun. I had one a few years back before it got stolen :( It was serious workhorse and I don't remember ever having aunt it wouldn't remove.. Plus Snapon stuff has a lifetime warranty..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

+1 for the snap on gun. They are pretty robust and have cracking power for a cordless gun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

500 quid would surely get you close to a Snap on impact gun. I had one a few years back before it got stolen :( It was serious workhorse and I don't remember ever having aunt it wouldn't remove.. Plus Snapon stuff has a lifetime warranty..

Their lifetime warranty does not apply to moving tools like impacts, they get 2 years only and not including the batteries.

Advertisement