Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Skangermobiles online (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭barney 20v

Absolutely. I likes me diesels, but I would never pretend my "clatterbox" Focus is an ST. Wouldn't work, since there isn't a CMax ST. Hey, wouldn't that be an idea? I'm off to buy some ST badges and stick them on mine. Will improve 0-60 time by at least 2 seconds!:D

I've got a Diesel Ford ST......... just saying like!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

kona wrote: »
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/modifiedcars-for-sale/ford-focus-st-rep-new-nct-today-taxed-6-15/7964232

They ain't shy to molesting fords either, seen more with st splitters and rear bumpers.

Laaaaaad.

05 D 121979 :D
    Love reg hide fail.
    Have to say that's not too bad, no preposterous spoiler, no underfloor light, no chicken wire, just a lot of dials wired up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I'm more concerned about the donor st fate :(
    Why bother even wasting your time fitting it all into a 1.6 tdci?! Man hours alone it imagine would cover tax!

There's some comical mark1 rs reps too!!

Were I to hazzard a guess, I'd say the interior was whipped out of a crashed one. As for the exterior, "St Bodykits" are very widely available from multiple manufacturers, as are replica wheels. Some even buy the kit genuine, from ford. And wheels too. Expensive but a proper finish.

Anyone who would dismantle a good ST to make their Paddy spec Citroën powered focus look better would need immediate sterilisation..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

barney 20v wrote: »
    I've got a Diesel Ford ST......... just saying like!

If it's the official Ford one, sure thing. But it still kind of feels wrong. Like making a souffle with lard. As I said, I like diesels and have driven mostly diesel in my life, but performance cars should be petrol, like the ST, BMW m cars, Porsches, Mini Cooper S, Lambo and so on. I'm aware most of them are going diesel, but that is more so the manufacturers can be seen as "green".
    Having said that, I haven't driven a diesel ST, so I don't know, but my first reaction is like being offered Strawberry icecream with caraway and garlic, just doesn't seem right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

05 D 121979 :D
    Love reg hide fail.
    Have to say that's not too bad, no preposterous spoiler, no underfloor light, no chicken wire, just a lot of dials wired up.

It's not as bad as It could have been, the price tho is a bit much I don't think many people in the market for a 1.6 tdci would give almost 6k for that. It's not a million miles from genuine st money which gets you a genuine st and all that goes with it!

Same with the s4TDCI muppets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Kalyke

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I looks like one of those All Ireland Final cars!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Patww79 wrote: »

Oh crikey yes. I'm thinking when I switch to turf it'll be in the form of a 1985 Mercedes 300SD estate. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

jimgoose wrote: »
    I like that! Help meeeee..... :eek:
    Looking at it on a phone screen I was OK with it until I saw what looks like a detachable star wars pod racer or something on the back. The full nastiness of the the rest of it needs to be on a bigger screen to be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Advertisement

Looking at it on a phone screen I was OK with it until I saw what looks like a detachable star wars pod racer or something on the back. The full nastiness of the the rest of it needs to be on a bigger screen to be appreciated.

Oh I've seen it on quite a large screen. The hell of it is I'm thinking "wallpaper"! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Oh I've seen it on quite a large screen. The hell of it is I'm thinking "wallpaper"! :pac:
    Oh dear! :eek: If you also have a secret stash of Max Power issues from the 90s hidden somewhere then you need help! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭mossy50

job seeker wrote: »
    S O L D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

think he is trying to make it visible from mars.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

mossy50 wrote: »
    S O L D

Im lost for words... :o:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

http://cars.donedeal.ie/modifiedcars-for-sale/ford-focus-st-rep-new-nct-today-taxed-6-15/7964232

They ain't shy to molesting fords either, seen more with st splitters and rear bumpers.

Laaaaaad.

Nothing sting with that IMO. Mutton dressed as lamb, but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

If anything it's quite a good rep

And the colour actually suits it too.

And the colour actually suits it too.

The colour of the neon suit it?

• Advertisement

You've lost me..

You've lost me..

Whoops.. We'er on about different cars here...:p

Oh dear! :eek: If you also have a secret stash of Max Power issues from the 90s hidden somewhere then you need help! :p

The Max Power way. It's like the wrong way, only faster!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Pretty filthy Mondeo

40379205.jpeg
    40379203.jpeg

Asking 6k, Zoltan and Olgo are both dreaming :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭mossy50

6000 quid for an 11 year old mondeo built from the finest of HALFORDS SH1TE

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Oh my god that poor mondeo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭EazyD

That has to be a piss-take. 6K for that bucket?!!

So strong is the Skang in this one it's turning up all over the place. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

So strong is the Skang in this one it's turning up all over the place. :pac:

Into the fire it must f*ck!

Advertisement