Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banjo/Fiddle player wanted Dublin Originals formed band

Options
  • 02-04-2015 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi there
    we are looking for someone who can play violin and banjo,or violin and another instrument to join our original band,already gigs booked for summer.PM me for links to our stuff with links to your stuff if you have any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

can you send me links to your stuff please

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

bump

Bump need a decent fiddle player

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rosie oconnor

micko4 wrote: »
    I Mick my name's roisin I'm an 18 year old violinist from wexford looking to play with a group , I've done Irish acadamy grades up to grade 8 which I intend to complete at Christmas

• Advertisement

I Mick my name's roisin I'm an 18 year old violinist from wexford looking to play with a group , I've done Irish acadamy grades up to grade 8 which I intend to complete at Christmas

Hey Roisin, thanks for your interest but I think you may be a little bit far away.But keep up the playing its good to hear your at that level at that age.

Bump

Bump ....

Advertisement