Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Gaming Mouse for me? Logitech G700

Options
  • 23-04-2015 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I might buy a Logitech G700 gaming mouse in Dublin? I work in PC World but we do not stock it. Also open to other suggestions.
    I have a large hand so this is one reason I want to go for the G700.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

I would also like to know what shops stock gaming mice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Buy it online. Can be difficult to find decent kit in physical shops. Don't use amazon.co.uk because sterling is strong at the moment.

Euro is weak, it's so frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭DarraghR

PC World have a pretty good selection of Logitech, Razer, Corsair and R.A.T
    You looking for any model in particular?

I would like to get the corsair g65 or Logitech g502 proteus core

• Advertisement

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/logitech-g502-proteus-core-optical-gaming-mouse/326749/401.2.0

Its €69.99 and should be in the Liffey Valley Retail Park store beside Currys :)

Maplin seems to be a good place to get a gaming mouse but prices are ridiclous! The G700s is €134.99 and €84.99 online ...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

vlad2009 wrote: »
    I would also like to know what shops stock gaming mice
    PC World in Blanchardstown had a good selection of gaming mice that you can feel the shape of. Found this very handy. Ended up replacing my current Razer "Deathadder" with a "Deathadder 2013" edition, but before I found it, the selection of mice in Blanchardstown PC World helped narrow my selection down to three possibles.
    DarraghR wrote: »
    I have a large hand so this is one reason I want to go for the G700.
    It's odd that they only stock the wireless G700s for €110, but not the G700.

the_syco wrote: »
    It's odd that they only stock the wireless G700s for €110, but not the G700.

They have the 700s in Blanch for €110!? What are the diferences between the 700 and 700s?

Looking at the RAZER DeathAdder Chroma now. Anyone know if its a nice size for a large hand?

Heres a link to all the gaming mice PC World Ireland stock. Best way of seeing if its 100% in a certain store is to add to basket then select reserve in store. If you can't reserve in any store then that usually means you can only order online

http://www.pcworld.ie/category/gaming-mice/401.2.0

• Advertisement

DarraghR wrote: »
    They have the 700s in Blanch for €110!? What are the diferences between the 700 and 700s?
    Sorry, I don't know if they have the 700s in Blanchardstown. I can see you may have thought that from my post, though.

Seems the difference are small minor ones, such as texture at the top, and it's easier to connect the wire.

Sems both can be wired or wireless, which is nice, as opposed to being wireless only.

=-=

Deathadder 2013 (and the other Feathadder as well, I think) is 12cm long, 6.5 and 7cm wide (it curves), and just under 5cm high.

I'm 6foot 6, so probably have larger hands compared to some people.

The Deathadder Choma looks the same as the one (Deathadder 2013) I have now, just higher DPI, although the body looks like very slightly different.

I ended up getting the 700s for €98. Cant believe I spent that much on a mouse but it is extremely comfortable in my hand. Only downside so far is that I am having great difficultly install drivers and button mapping software.

On a separate note can anyone advise me on how to lower input lag in games. Getting 300ms+ at the moment. Using a Samsung Series 8 40" with Game Mode on. Very frustrating when playing games like Counter-Strike

Turn vsync off?

Advertisement