Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais theatre parking?

Options
  • 18-03-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Heading in to see 12 Angry Men on Saturday matinee showing. Just trying to find out if I can park in the car park on Macken St? Or do I need to book in advance?

The BGET website gives me a link that goes to a blank page!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Apointtomake

Parked in car park last night and checked with the attendant he told us it was 12 € for the duration after 6 to 12 pm we were charged € 23.10 and no one to be seen when we came out of the theater at 10 40 pm at total rip off spoils what had been a good night would not bother again

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Sorry to high jack the thread but I have parking pre booked for the Grand Canal Sq. car park, the one with the entrance on Chimney View. Has anyone parked in there before and if so can you tell me where the exit comes out?

EDIT: Just noticed this thread is a year old but if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it.

Advertisement