Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for people in Law/etc ::: Montain Man, your opinion

Options
  • 30-05-2014 9:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hello,

Please watch the video:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=521_1384992875

Now, this man was fishing for fish for his own need, to eat.
    He in my opinion is a very good man, he just really well its more in touch with the universe, in a real way.

Question:
    What's your opinion of him?. Would you send him to Jail?,etc if so; then please explain below.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

There's a thread on the front page of this forum entitled Freeman Megamerge. Read that the get the general opinion of people like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

There's a thread on the front page of this forum entitled Freeman Megamerge. Read that the get the general opinion of people like this.

Yeah as soon as I heard "in touch with the universe"

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Read Charter.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement