Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to have christmass night out in city

Options
  • 08-11-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

I am trying to organize a christmass night for about 16 people. We want somewhere where we can eat and have entertainment also. We have only budgeted for 40 euro per head.
    Where is a good place to go???:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Limerick Greyhound Stadium is somewhere that can offer you everything together!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭gflann

Dolans could be the place, I'm sure you would get dinner and a gig for less than €40 a head.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Compile a list of your preferred/best restaurants and ring them - places surely would be dying to do you a deal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Heard on Live 95fm earlier that the Unicorn is doing four course meals for €28 and there is music afterwards in the bar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Another vote for a night at the dogs, you'll have a great time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Limerick Greyhound Stadium is somewhere that can offer you everything together!

I was at the Greyhound Stadium late november last year and it was a great night, plenty buses taxis back into town for those wanting to stay out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

Greyhound Stadium very popular this year. I tried to book it about 3 weeks ago for a group of 9. They said they only had availability left for thursdays. Also its €55 a head unless you go for the entry plus finger food option.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Where is the unicorn? Is it in the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Where is the unicorn? Is it in the city?

It is near the Regional hospital. Across the road from the Topaz station and Sinatras.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

The new Lebanese restaurant on Thomas street is doing Xmas nights for 29.90euro, including entertainment (Belly dancing & music I think). They are doing one sitting and encouraging people to stay and drink by having entertainment. Ate there on Sunday night and the food was lovely.

• Advertisement
Advertisement